Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Once apon a time #2

There once was a Queen ,queen marry in fact . she had two girls and one messy boy. He was not fit to be a king yet. As for the girls one was well behaved and the other she look ed like her mother she never thought she fit in she was a BEAUTIFUL girl and a tomboy all the time. Every day she would go on a walk she thought people talked about her. One day she said"I'm sick of no one wanting to play with me " she thought hard...!) "I got it " she jumped to her feet! I'll make a imaginary friend . she came up with sharmar. she said he could shrink and grow bigger than anyone. So ... he was her best friend forever!!!! THE END

2 comments:

Amelia said...

Maggie,
great job on your blog!! I hope that you keep posting when you are here! do you like your notebook??

Promise Christian Academy said...

Hay maggie!!!
LOVE YOU
amelia